Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Day in the Life

My face was melting and I couldn`t stop it. My eyes and chin were dripping down my shirt. My teeth turned to mush, like

jellybeans left out in the sunlight, and popped in my mouth one by one. I couldn`t stop it. My hair was coming out in

clumps. I could feel my larynx contracting and shutting up, before my throat fell out the front of my neck and opened up

to the world, spreading itself open. My head was falling forwards. I tried to straighten up, but my spine just popped out

the back of my neck, and my whole head, deflated like an old balloon, brains squishing out the ripped-open holes of my

ears, dripped down the front of my clothes and down one leg. My whole head had basically turned to pudding while I stood

there. I stumbled around for a while, clueless. I had no idea what was going on. The protruding stub of spine fell off,

as well as the other remains of my neck. The hole sealed itself shut, except for a tiny hole in the center. Blood,

jellied brains, and other miscellaneous goo covered my torso, but nothing a shower and a good scrub wouldn`t get rid of.

I went to the bathroom, stripped off my clothes, and threw them in the garbage. They`re pretty much ruined now. So I

washed myself off, towelled off, and would have admired myself in the mirror, but I had no eyes. I felt the hole between

my shoulders. Already the new mouth was forming, and it`d only be a matter of weeks before everything was back to normal.

But this all could have been avoided if only I`d listened to what my parents had told me all those years before. You

shouldn`t let things get to you, or you jut might lose your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home